Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
Bigger and better than ever, Make-It March is back!
Whether you’re a knitting extraordinaire or not, we’re here to inspire you to develop your skills.
Between the 1st and 7th of March, join us in-store for a week of social crochet and knitting events, with highlights including:
- Knitted Bees (Brighton),
- Knitting for Absolute Beginners (Canterbury),
- Crochet Amigurami (Chichester),
- Knitted Headbands (Tunbridge Wells),
- Tunisian Crochet Workshop (Winchester),
- Beth Power (Dotty Textiles) Stitchscape Workshop (Winchester).
You can find out more about our specific events at each store on our dedicated Make-It March page.
Hopefully we’ll see as many of you as possible throughout the month, but if you’re looking for more information or would like to talk to someone about these events, why not pop in-store or email us.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald