I've made a mistake on my order, what should I do?
- Don't panic! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 269 8352. Let us know your order number & what the problem is and we will do our best to sort it out for you.
How long after purchase can I expect to receive my items?
- Most items will arrive within 7 working days. However online only products can take a little longer, as we have to check availability. All shipping estimated dates will appear at checkout.
Will my items arrive in one package?
- We do our very best to make sure your items arrive in one package, however if we have to use stock from more than one location, you might receive two or more packages, however we will keep you up to date with this, every step of the way.
How are my items packaged?
- With the upmost care and as securely as possible to avoid any damage in transit. We take pride in making sure your items arrive in perfect condition & we also recycle boxes and packaging where possible.
I won't be in, but I do have a safe place you can leave my items, where do I add these instructions?
- Don't worry if you're not going to be in, please add in the 'notes' section at checkout where you would like your items left and we will make sure our shippers are informed.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping prices vary depending on your location & weight of items. Please click here to see full details.
I have a question about one of your products I've seen in store or online?
- Great, we are the experts in home and haberdashery products, as well as made to measure curtains, blinds, shutters, tracks & poles! Please feel free to call one of our retail stores for product advise, they're the experts. Click here, for our contact numbers.
I've seen an item in your stores but I can't find it online?
- Closs & Hamblin stock over 30,000 products & we're doing our best to get them online to make it easier for you to shop with us. New products are added up every week. If you can't see what you're looking for please contact us and you can place an order with any store. We also have concession ranges we are not allowed to add to our website, these include all bedding ranges in stores and Pullingers art range.
Can I order fabric samples?
- Yes you can order fabric samples. Up to 5 samples free of charge. Please fill out our sample form, don't forget to include fabric title, product code & your shipping address.
Are there any fabrics I can't get samples for?
- Yes, unfortunately we cannot supply samples for ready-made curtains or coated PVC.
Can I get a sample for PVC?
- Yes, you can request a sample for PVC oilcloth in the same way as our fabric samples. The samples come 'uncoated' which means that the colour can differ once the coating is added. Please bear this in mind when your sample arrives. The coating process for oilcloth means that it will change the make up of the fabric in order to help protect it from most spills in the kitchen or garden.
How will my fabric arrive, I don't like it folded?
- Most fabric we roll when shipping out to you, however some will arrive folded, so if you prefer it rolled please add in the 'notes' section at checkout, that will inform our fulfilment team of your request.
Can I make a telephone order, I can't get to a store & I don't like using website?
- Yes you can all any of our retail stores or our customer service team and they will be able to help you take your order over the telephone. You can then have your order sent direct to your home or you can collect from your nearest store. Click here for our contact numbers.
I need my order shipped internationally, how do I go about this?
- You can make an order through our website. Or alternatively you can email us with your product and shipping details to: email@example.com and we will come back to you with a competitive quote.
Can I return my item to store, if I purchased it online?
- Yes you can indeed! You will need to take your order confirmation or invoice along with a returns form, download here, to any one of our retail stores and they will be able to help you in store. Please click here for our full returns & refunds policy.
How long will my refund take when I return the goods by post?
- We will process your refund as soon as we receive the goods, but it can take up to 5 working days for the money to appear back in your bank account, due to different banks processing times.
I would like some made to measure curtains, blinds or shutters? Can I book an appointment online?
- Yes! You can book in a request for a free in-home appointment online, simply fill out this form and one of our furnishing experts will be in touch within 24hours. Please note that this service is available for customers in the South East of England.
Still haven't had your questions answered?
Don't worry give us a call & we're more than happy to help: 0345 269 8352 (Open Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm)