I've made a mistake with my order, what should I do?
- Don't panic! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know your order number & what the problem is and we will do our best to sort it out for you.
How long after purchase can I expect to receive my items?
- Most items will arrive within 7 working days. However, online-only or online-exclusive products can take a little longer, as we have to check availability. All shipping estimated dates will appear at checkout.
Will my items arrive in one package?
- We do our very best to make sure your items arrive in one package, however, if we have to use stock from more than one location, you might receive two or more packages, however, we will keep you up to date with this, every step of the way.
How are my items packaged?
- With the utmost care and as securely as possible to avoid any damage in transit. We take pride in making sure your items arrive in perfect condition & we also recycle boxes and packaging where possible.
I won't be in, but I do have a safe place you can leave my items, where do I add these instructions?
- Don't worry if you're not going to be in, please add in the 'notes' section at checkout where you would like your items left and we will make sure our shippers are informed.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping prices vary depending on your location & weight of items. Please click here to see full details.
I have a question about one of your products I've seen in-store or online?
- Great, we are the experts in home and haberdashery products, as well as made to measure curtains, blinds, shutters, tracks & poles! Please feel free to call one of our retail stores for product advice, they're the experts. Check out our contact numbers.
I've seen an item in your stores but I can't find it online?
- Closs & Hamblin stock over 30,000 products & we're doing our best to get them online to make it easier for you to shop with us. New products are added up every week. If you can't see what you're looking for please contact us and you can place an order with any store. We also have concession ranges we are not allowed to add to our website, these include all bedding ranges in stores and Pullingers art range.
Can I order fabric samples?
- Yes, you can order fabric samples. Up to 5 samples free of charge. Please fill out our sample form, don't forget to include fabric title, product code & your shipping address.
Are there any fabrics I can't get samples for?
- Yes, unfortunately, we cannot supply samples for ready-made curtains or coated PVC.
Can I get a sample for PVC?
- Yes, you can request a sample for PVC oilcloth in the same way as our fabric samples. The samples come 'uncoated' which means that the colour can differ once the coating is added. Please bear this in mind when your sample arrives. The coating process for oilcloth means that it will change the make-up of the fabric in order to help protect it from most spills in the kitchen or garden.
How will my fabric arrive, I don't like it folded?
- Most of the fabric we roll when shipping out to you, however, some will arrive folded, so if you prefer it rolled please add in the 'notes' section at checkout, which will inform our fulfilment team of your request.
Can I make a telephone order, I can't get to a store & I don't like using a website?
- Yes, you can call any of our retail stores or our customer service team and they will be able to help you take your order over the telephone. You can then have your order sent directly to your home or you can collect it from your nearest store. Check out our contact numbers.
I need my order shipped internationally, how do I go about this?
- You can make an order through our website. Or alternatively, you can email us with your product and shipping details to: email@example.com and we will come back to you with a competitive quote.
Can I return my item to the store, if I purchased it online?
- Yes, you can indeed! You will need to take your order confirmation or invoice along with a returns form, download here, to any one of our retail stores and they will be able to help you in-store. Please click here for our full returns & refunds policy.
How long will my refund take when I return the goods by post?
- We will process your refund as soon as we receive the goods, but it can take up to 7 working days for the money to appear back in your bank account, due to different banks processing times.
I would like some made to measure curtains, blinds or shutters? Can I book an appointment online?
- Yes! You can book a request for a free in-home appointment online, simply fill out this form and one of our furnishing experts will be in touch within 24hours. Please note that this service is available for customers in the South East of England.
If your question hasn't been answered here, why not Contact Us.