Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
Bigger and better than ever, Make-It March is back!
Can’t sew? Whether you want to learn the basics or improve your skills, our experts will guide you.
Between the 8th and 14th of March, join us in-store for a week of social sewing events, with highlights including:
- Patchwork Pin Cushion (Brighton),
- Hand Smocking (Canterbury),
- Japanese Sashiko Embroidery (Chichester),
- English Paper Piercing Patchwork (Eastbourne),
- Tiggies Tiny Toes (Horsham),
- Needle Felting (Tunbridge Wells).
You can find out more about our specific events at each store on our dedicated Make-It March page.
Hopefully we’ll see as many of you as possible throughout the month, but if you’re looking for more information or would like to talk to someone about these events, why not pop in-store or email us.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald