Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
Bigger and better than ever, Make-It March is back!
Did you know that crafting has been shown to help those who suffer from anxiety or chronic pain?
Between the 15th and 21st of March, help ease your stress and join us in-store for a week of social crafting events, highlights including:
- Freestyle Embroidery (Brighton),
- Making A Gift Box (Canterbury),
- Making A Flannel Doll (Chichester),
- Landscape Stitch (Tunbridge Wells),
- Pebeo Fabric Pain Workshop (Winchester),
- Making Macrame Bracelets (Winchester).
You can find out more about our specific events at each store on our dedicated Make-It March page.
Hopefully we’ll see as many of you as possible throughout the month, but if you’re looking for more information or would like to talk to someone about these events, why not pop in-store or email us.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald