Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
Bigger and better than ever, Make-It March is back!
It’s time to have some fun making Easter decorations! Perfect for kids, we’ll be doing everything from egg painting and making baskets to making friendship bracelets!
Between the 22nd and 28th of March, join us in-store for a week of social Easter events, with highlights including:
- Block Printing (Brighton),
- Textured Painting (Brighton),
- Making Mother’s Day Bookmarks (Canterbury),
- Making Pom Pom Chicks (Chichester),
- Floral Centerpiece Demonstration (Horsham),
- Making Raffia Baskets (Winchester).
You can find out more about our specific events at each store on our dedicated Make-It March page.
Hopefully we’ll see as many of you as possible throughout the month, but if you’re looking for more information or would like to talk to someone about these events, why not pop in-store or email us.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald