Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald
Get your needles clacking, it’s time to create some colourful characters this Easter in the form of our Easter chicks. Celebrating 40 years of Hospice in the Weald, ruby touches are actively encouraged where possible! Whether you’re a knitting extraordinaire or a crochet king, Hospice in the Weald are a fantastic charity that operate in the South-East, so let’s help them get to a record-breaking 40th anniversary year.
We will be offering a 20% discount on Robin DK yarns in-store when you mention Knit-a-Chick!
Once the chick has been completed, please drop it in to one of the Hospice in the Weald branches with your name, address, email and telephone number (if you would like to hear from them). Alternatively you can post the chicks to: Hospice in the Weald, Maidstone Road, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 4TA.
All chicks will be paired with an egg (Creme egg or similar!) – so if you could include these or make a donation to their cost, it would be massively appreciated!
Thank you all for your continued support,
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald