Please Help! Animal Rescue Collective Craft Guild
/ January 15th, 2020 / There are currently 2 comments
You will need:
- DK yarn – wool or acrylic but no knobbly bits in the yarn for joeys to chew on;
- Size 4mm knitting needles;
- Knit in garter stitch, stocking stitch or a mix of both (no lacey patterns because little toes will become tangled in the loose stitches);
- Pouches can be as colourful as you like – this is a great project for using up spare left over wool!
- Small: 24cm square / Medium: 30cm square.
- The size will vary depending upon the tension of the knitter, and the measurements don’t have to be exact – every size can be used and there’ll be fabric liners to match up with your pouch!
Pattern (available for download here):
- Cast on 100 (130) stitches;
- Knit until the work measures 24cm (30cm);
- Cast off loosely;
- Fold knitted piece in half to form a square;
- Stitch down the side and across the bottom;
On behalf of everyone here at Closs & Hamblin, we thank you for your continued support. If you’re looking to speak to someone about our this campaign, why not pop in-store or email us.
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald