Knit & Natter Social Drop-Ins (Various Dates, Brighton & Chichester)
A completely social drop-in, our knit & natter sessions are perfect for people who share a passion for anything handmade! Why not join us in-store for these relaxing mornings?
There is nothing better than knitting together with a whole bunch of yarn lovers who share your passion for beautiful handmade projects. With a social group, these sessions are for those of all abilities, so whether you are experienced or just starting, knitting or crocheting, feel free to drop in.
We’re not a knitting class so please bring your own project and material.
- Closs & Hamblin, Brighton: Every Friday & Saturday, 10am – 2pm;
- Closs & Hamblin, Chichester: Every Friday, 9am – 12 noon;
Join us for a fantastic experience, and learn a craft along the way.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald