Join Us & Learn: Cardmaking Classes (Various Dates, Brighton)
If your new year’s resolution is to learn a craft, why not try a cardmaking class at our store in Brighton?
Would you like to try card making? Our classes will show you how! Creating two cards each week using different techniques, everything you need will be provided for you – just remember to bring yourself!
Spaces are limited to 8 per class, so please do book ahead for these events. Each class costs £15 per person or you can book 4 sessions in advance for just £50. Contact 01273 321959 ext. 52 to book your place.
- Closs & Hamblin, Brighton: Every Tuesday, 10.30am – 1pm;
Join us for a fantastic experience, and learn a craft along the way.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald