Join Us & Learn: Dressmaking Classes (February/March 2020, Eastbourne)
If your new year’s resolution is to learn a craft, why not try a dressmaking class at our store in Eastbourne?
With a very friendly and approachable tutor, we will help build your confidence whilst guiding you through making a dress, skirt or even a shirt, to suit your skill level. No question is too big or too small! For further details and booking information, please see our Facebook event.
Spaces are limited to 8 per class, so please do book ahead for these events.
- Closs & Hamblin, Eastbourne: Tuesday, February 11th, 5.30pm – 7.30pm;
- Closs & Hamblin, Eastbourne: Tuesday, February 18th, 5.30pm – 7.30pm;
- Closs & Hamblin, Eastbourne: Tuesday, February 25th, 5.30pm – 7.30pm;
- Closs & Hamblin, Eastbourne: Tuesday, March 3rd, 5.30pm – 7.30pm.
Join us for a fantastic experience, and learn a craft along the way.
Latest Blog Posts
- Put A Little Spring In Your Step
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Get Involved! Make-It March 2020
- Make-It March 2020 Week One: Crochet & Knitting
- Make-It March 2020 Week Two: Dressmaking & Sewing
- Make-It March 2020 Week Three: Crafting & Creating
- Make-It March 2020 Week Four: Children’s Craft & Easter Fun
- Get Involved! Knit-a-Chick for Hospice In The Weald